Military folks have a good sense of humor!

-

mtandrews

beware the Ides of March
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm glad my fellow soldiers, sailors, airman and marines are taking their OS duty in stride. I got some pics from my unit when I was in the Sandbox but there is no way I'd put them here!

Attachments

• mili1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 213
  • mili12.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 217
  • mili14.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 220
  • mili15.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 209
  • mili9.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 230
  • mili7.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 209
  • mili4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 212
  • mili10.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 217
  • mili2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 215
Ya it was not all work. Had some good times with the guys in the shop when I was in the Navy. I think I still have a pic of us hanging from the celing on a helo hoist strap. Or the time we taped a guy to a chair. Good times. LOL

This one is just to damn funny.....

attachment.php?attachmentid=184299&stc=1&d=1287679607.jpg

Here's one for the guys/gals.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISfuCdTDXvE"]YouTube - john laws funny[/ame]
This bloke was a national radio bloke in Sydney....he's retired now.

LOL! Thats funny. Sand Fu#%ing sand every where. I don't know think I would like that. Here they got some nice big sand dunes over there. Would be cool to take the sand rail over there and burn them up.

LOL! Thats funny. Sand Fu#%ing sand every where. I don't know think I would like that. Here they got some nice big sand dunes over there. Would be cool to take the sand rail over there and burn them up.

The sand sucks but what is worse is the sand storms the whole place turns orange, like the surface of mars, it sucks! lol

The sand sucks but what is worse is the sand storms the whole place turns orange, like the surface of mars, it sucks! lol

I go out to Glamis and have a lot of fun. But when the wnd blows, and it can get blowing real good it sucks. Just got to sty in the trailer till it stops. But it is not all bad. The wind smothes out all the tire tracks and they are ready to be burned up again.

Attachments

• 100_1003.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 104
  • alum4.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 103
No lie, it turned the day into a regular Martian sunset. "...effin sand everywhere...":

Attachments

• P9150026.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 88
I would take being stuck out there in the sand over being stuck on a carrier any day. I've done both, and being in the middle of BFE on the Syrian border in the sand, eating MRE food, and crapping in wag bags beat the hell out of being on a carrier.

We really take for granted how easy it is to just walk out the door, jump in our car, and go. Over there, you have hours of planning vehicle assignments, patrol orders, doing vehicle and personnel inspections, loading up ammo, etc. just to drive a couple miles to meet some Iraqi Sheik or go on patrol.

-
Back