Mini-Nationals Garland Texas This weekend

-
Good turnout. Not many vendors on swap meet. I scored a complete 69 dart 8 3/4 rear end for $350. Still looking for slant six hyper pak intake(oh well).

Not busting anyones chops but it was more like a Micro Nationals. Some very very nice cars and great people, but TMC in Va could get this car count for local shows every meet. I was expecting in an area that has like 3 million people to have a little bigger turn out. Times are tough so maybe that was the reason?

I didn't attend this year because of the low car turnout last year, and also the lack of parts vendors. I was thinking of going, but when the time came I couldn't talk myself into a two hour drive each way.

Just a few years ago it used to have two to three times that many cars, and I don't know what happened. It's been longer since I've attended a Fort Worth show and I wonder if they are having the same problem drawing cars?

This was my first mopar show so i was excited to go. I was a little disapointed in the turn out of swap meet vendors. but overall had a fun time. i guess next time i'll be a swap meet vendor so can"t complain. i was standing by magoo when he bought his 8 3/4 from that guy in the truck....
-Junior

-
Back