Not open for further replies.

Big Dad

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I would like to find a nice ( any color) smooth steering column

Mine is a 3 on the tree and no longer need the nub

I would like a nice , stock wheel , horn ring, everything ,, mine is kinda lousy

Suppose even a 64 or 65 or 66 Barracuda column and wheel would work too

I'd like 4 nice ( 4 door or wagon ) door panels , mine are pretty rough, plan on just getting some re-done but, never know maybe someone has some nice ones

Brown is possible

I'd also like a pair of use-able early A-Body bucket seats, again I am planning to recover

Need door lock hardware ( on the jamb ) for driver side rear, the star wheel is froze up on mine

If you are parting a beige 4 door or a wagon I might could use other stuff too

8338268-valinside2.jpg

I have the door hardware, I fact, I have all the hardware from all 4 doors if you need anything else including all the window parts. Also have the rubber window seals that are in good shape. I might have a steering wheel and horn stuff too....parts are from a 66 Valiant 4-door but should be the same. Maybe post a picture of what you need and I can compare it to what I have. Let me know what else you may need, thanks :glasses7:

I have the smooth floor shift hub to convert your column. The rest of the column is gone. PM if that will do.

Attachments

• PICT0051.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 156
ive got your 65 barracuda seats and , the steering colum for an auto on the floor the wheel is cracked and no horn ring pm me we" dicker

I found the perfect set of seats for it

Still looking for some decent door panels .

I also need the stainless trim on either side of the back window .

Mine have had holes drilled in them for those little wind spoiler deals to keep back glass clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back