-
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
162   3   0
Contact seller
V8 Power brake booster, from early 70's Dart. Complete with linkage, plate and master. $100
Late A Body non-A/C heater box. Complete, no issues $75
Trap Door 340 Air Cleaner, excellent condition $100
NOS (no box) 69-down PCV valve, complete $40
Unsilenced 273 Air Cleaner. Comes with both OEM 2bbl base and aftermarked 4bbl base. Powdercoated and clean, but with a few small imperfections $75
NOS (no box) 340 vacuum advance unit $40
73 Duster gauge cluster. Wood finish is just about perfect...has a small chip on bottom edge. $40
70-up Floor Shift steering column $75
Manual Steering boxes (all styles) $50/ea
MANY wiring harnesses. Head,tail, engine and dash...contact for needs

Just purchased two storage containers of mostly A and F body parts..will be sorting and listing over the next week or so, feel free to give me a list of things you're looking for.
All parts located in Nashville Tn. Anything that cannot be shipped USPS must be picked up or shipping arranged by buyer. Delivery within a couple of hundred mile radius is possible. PM me your phone number and needs.
Thanks FABO!

Interested in the NOS 340 vacumn advance, can I get some pics and a part number? Thanks

If you still have the floor shift column would you trade a set of 587 casting 360 heads for it.i can come to you.

@whitepunkonnitro Since this ad is from 2011, if these items are no longer available, please use the Mark [SOLD] tool at the top of the page....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back