-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all.........Please be patient..NEWBIE. Anyway hopefully some of these will be needed.I have a 67 dart and these are no good to me.I believe they are 70ish trim pieces.Black in colour. All good just need cleaned up.I honestly have no clue on amount/worth. Is best offer ok here or not?:sign2:There are R and L rear panels with plastic seat belt bezel i guess. Ok condition. Some rough areas around cut out for seat belt.....All the rest is plastic trim. Thanks.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 544
  • 006.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 537
  • 007.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 495
do you have the pieces that go atop the rear door panels for a two door(theres actually no door there but I hope you get what im sayin) these are plastic and run horizontal with felt for the rear windows, need both
thanks
Gary

Top rear trim panels ..............awaiting sale...........all other items available..........PM me if needed............We can work a good price.........Here to help not to make alot of money...........Edd

Top rear trim panels ..............awaiting sale...........all other items available..........PM me if needed............We can work a good price.........Here to help not to make alot of money...........Edd

Edd disregard my e mail, i see the pics, they are correct. I'll get a box on its way saturday. Thanks, Gary Preston

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back