Misc parts value??

-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
I have a bunch of interior items plus a grill I purchased a while ago but no longer have the car. These were for a 67 dart gt I have no idea what there worth so if you guys have any ideas I really would appreciate it. I'd like to sell everything together and have them picked up,not really looking to go through the shipping deal as work has me doing crazy early to whenever hours. Anyway what I have used is:a very good cond rear defrstr with hose and the wiring harness. I ran the fan today it is very quiet and powerful,a 67 used grill with no dents or dings its very straight dirty and old but straight those are my used items.New are:front chrome plastic arm rest bases the pair still in box and paper,both front door sills I think there called,under dash insulation pad,rear tire cover the particle board looking piece,rear spkr panel,jute insul pkg I believe this is for the speaker panel,brake pad with chrome trim. All the new items are still in the boxes and wrapping except the sills and there still taped together. Any help on a package value is greatly appreciated and if a good offer comes up and someone wants to pick them up we can talk. I'm located in Tri Citys Eastern Washington

Alright I just spent 45 mins trying to get the pics to download with no luck everything is to largs. I must of lost the file for reducing. Maybe I can send someone some emails pics if interested.

Attachments

• 888.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 999.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 302
  • 1010.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 298
  • 1111.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 286
  • 1616.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 296
-