misguided abody seller....

-
Looks like a nice cruiser ; just got to perform a thorough , French Connection-esque search for drugs in that mother , as its owner is higher than hell !

I despise those wheels . Barfy 80's crap whose only value should be measured by the pound at the scrap yard / recycling centre .
Same goes for those stupid "blade" wheels :pukel: !
If the guy had chosen something such as chrome reverse wheels
( basically , just chromed plain steelies ) in 13" or 14" and had some thin-band white wall tyres wrapped 'round 'em , then it'd look much nicer .

ok u guy like i said i emailed him heres what i got back......hahaha very funny guys, im just trying to see how much my car could be worth.. you cant really find any 4 door darts for sale to compare to.. how much would you pay for it honestly??

I am going to send a link to this thread to my son so he can see what his car might be worth... lol just kidding I posted pics of his car that I bought for him last month. we got a hell of a deal on it at just over 500.00 and with 30 bucks we got it running lol man if this were true we would have a goldmine on our hands hahaha... I posted pics of it in the welcome section

-
Back