Miss Seattle........HATES Seattle!!!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...ty-cold-people-annoying-15859109#.T1eStE-WQ9Q
==============================================================
The newly crowned Miss Seattle says she was just having a bad day back in December when she tweeted, "Ugh can't stand cold rainy Seattle and the annoying people."
Since winning the pageant on Saturday, Jean-Sun Hannah Ahn has said she was just complaining about the weather like any Seattle native and didn't mean that people in Seattle are annoying.

A former Miss Phoenix who graduated from Arizona State University, Ahn told KIRO-FM ( http://is.gd/lCqjOm ) she was in a transition period three months ago, missing friends and sunshine.
She says she learned a valuable lesson. On Twitter Monday she said, "I really do love Seattle ... the summers are to die for."

That's why she needs to come to the "Dark"..I mean "Eastside!" I think part of her personality problem might also stem from hyphenating her name- soon as I see that I see "Super *****" and I am 99% on the money

PS- saw a picture, she is not very attractive
PSS- Seattle has asian girls prettier than that around here locally...

The newly crowned Miss Seattle says she was just having a bad day back in December when she tweeted, "Ugh can't stand cold rainy Seattle and the annoying people."

Since winning the pageant on Saturday, Jean-Sun Hannah Ahn has said she was just complaining about the weather like any Seattle native and didn't mean that people in Seattle are annoying.

Yeah, okay dumbshit.....she oughta come to L.A. if she thought the Seattle natives are annoying. I'll bet they at least know a few 3-syllable words and can actually understand a joke up there.

She says she learned a valuable lesson. On Twitter Monday she said, "I really do love Seattle ... the summers are to die for."

I think the lesson was "know when to STFU".

OK Dammit....I'm just across the water from Seattle! This is crap! The damn weather here is ...uh....well.....hmmm.....today was mixed rain and snow and a high of 39 where I live....20 miles from Seattle.
Never mind....what else we got to talk about?

-
Back