Missing paint code????

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
I have yet to unveil my new project on here, its an a-body from 1973. My first question for it is....if you are missing the fender tag, which I am, where the heck can I find the paint code? I really like the color, but I can't figure out what color of gold it is....here is a pic of a rusty quarter panel (in Ohio terms, its really, really clean.)

DartSport025.jpg

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 1973-dodge-pc.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 109
Maybe I am....LOL. Actually, just haven't taken alot of good pics yet, and today is the first time I've been on here in a while. And, well, I'm being a little sneaky!

Does it look like the Aztec Gold? I think that is the closest, but I haven't seen any cars in that color.

Ok, its a 73' Dart Sport 340. Black top/int. Its going to be the recipient of my 422/904. It has the fold down rear seat, so I haven't looked for a build sheet yet, but its missing the fender tag. Actually, its missing quite a few things, which to me makes it all the more fun.

According to davescuda and the Dart Sport he has for sale (a really nice car I might add) he told me the paint code for his car is GY6, Gold Poly. Thanks alot for the paint chip guide and to davescuda!

-
Back