Mississauga Spring Fling 2006

-
71_DEPUTY said:
Sunday May 28, 2006

6500 Mississauga Road, Mississauga

Gates open at 9:00am

see ya there!!

Thanks John. If I get this beastie running, I'll have is there.

Hey swnger69
These shows in Mississauga are really quite good. Always seem to freeze my tail off at the fall show though.

71_Deputy. you guys gotta advertise more. This is the first I've heard off this years show, and I'll make sure all the Mopar dudes around Burlington, Waterdown find out.
Hope you have the same caterer. I'd go just for his burgers!!

Thanks for the info MtNemo. I think a few of the locals from around here went down last spring and enjoyed it. See if we can't make it down this year.

Hey MTNEMO-just passing along the dates info to others.

You are correct in it hard to find about the dates- their web site hasn't been updated since last year.

hope to meet up with a few guys along the way down to the Fling.

look for the DEPUTY !!!!!!!

I thought Dave would have it posted on Mapleleafmopars.
What happened to Summer send off? I actually won a trophy there(A-body modified).I also heard that Dave was organizing a Mopar show in Guelph this year. Heard any news about that?

I'll be there with the big blue Dart. I was starting to worry that it wasn't going to happen, after the summer send off was cancelled last year.
Does anyone know if the show at the Brampton assy plant will happen this year??

Dan said:
I'll be there with the big blue Dart. I was starting to worry that it wasn't going to happen, after the summer send off was cancelled last year.
Does anyone know if the show at the Brampton assy plant will happen this year??

Dan, I just received a flyer yesterday saying that it is on. June 11. Gates open at 9am, judging starts at noon.

See you there

-
Back