mistakes

-
If everyone were perfect there would be no need for forgiveness. And we all need to be forgiven at times. Fishy, Hope you feel better. take care of yourself and be well. Prayers sent to you...Bill

Why is it when you make a mistake when trying to help someone we have one or 2 old crabby farts that pounce on it. Instead of politely pointing out your mistake they reply sarcastically. Maybe it makes them feel super smart to show you up? Well to them that feel that way have fun with your game. Although your perfect I'm not so I guess I'm fair game. I rarely screw up and don't like it when I do but crap happens. I guess you don't know the feeling though

It's all in how they was brought up. Even though they might have one foot in the grave and its been a long time since they was kids it still goes all the way back on how they was brought up. They see someone make a mistake it's either they a) can't even do the job or as good of a job that you're doing so they just lavish in anything that goes wrong. b) like in my case with the boss if I make a mistake it really is a BIG DEAL. When actually 99.9% of the time I don't make a mistake and do a good job and never get complimented on how good of a job I have done. This way he can justify not giving out any raises if you know what I mean. c) They are just rude people with low self esteem and trying to make themselves feel superior like you suggested.

Goes back to mom and pop. Thank goodness I have/had great parents. Even though the way I turned out! lol

Nice to see you again Fishy

-
Back