Mix n match interior

-

drewmac

Reaction score
Hi I have the opportunity to get some 69 buckets with head rests for my 67 Barracuda. My question is can I use 1969 seat backs with head rest on the 67 seat base? The 69 backs have a latch and the 67's do not. I was also thinking of using dark green covers front and back and dark green door cards with the rest of the interior black. I think the difference in color on black would look good. Thoughts?

Last edited:
As far as I know, 67 was a year-only pattern for headrests. I guess this applies to Barracudas too. The stalk spacing is wider on 69.

As far as I know, 67 was a year-only pattern for headrests. I guess this applies to Barracudas too. The stalk spacing is wider on 69.

I'll keep the full 69 back with the headrest. I want to mate them to the 67's base at the bottom hinge.

I do not think they will work, don't forget the 67 seats have a hard side on them too, don't think the base and the back will match up. I can probably give it a try as I have a couple sets of each laying around in pieces.

I do not think they will work, don't forget the 67 seats have a hard side on them too, don't think the base and the back will match up. I can probably give it a try as I have a couple sets of each laying around in pieces.

Oh that would be great! Thanks.

-
Back