Mo-**** from 2 car shows this past season.

-
64dart170,,,I have to say that I love your Dart. I owned a 64' with the slant 6 and a push button automatic. Paid 800 and had to bite the big one and sell for 400. Funny part is that I lived in Indy when I had that car. It was all original and really had gitty up for a 6. Anyways wanted to say your car looks great and really brought back memories. Thank you!

64dart170,,,I have to say that I love your Dart. I owned a 64' with the slant 6 and a push button automatic. Paid 800 and had to bite the big one and sell for 400. Funny part is that I lived in Indy when I had that car. It was all original and really had gitty up for a 6. Anyways wanted to say your car looks great and really brought back memories. Thank you!

Thanks! I love her, she is and will always be my fave!!:love10:

Started a restore thread for here cause she was jelious of Fern. Do a search on my screen name, members restorations and check her out! She'll be going to the next level soon. Have all interior fabrics found and priced. Just received all 4 doors of new teal windlace/door seals. Have found original teal headliner NOS for her too. I can't wait! Some day......:clock:

Thanks again for saying DixieCuda!:cheers:

-
Back