• Kegan (kegan71)

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Asa (Dart_Doctor)

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters
-

Kegan B

Reaction score
Me and Asa (Dart_Doctor) are having a compition and we are going to have the FABO members vote. We decided the theme will be 1969 Dodge Daytonas. We can't vote on our own cars to make it fair. Sice we are both using vintage kits some parts may be broken or missing.

Mine is J6 (Sassy Grass Green) with white stripe and white interior. I will be running a 440 6 pack motor and a 4 speed with a dana 60. all parts but the J6 is by hand the J6 is model masters spray can.

i put tape over my flash and they turned out green but oh well

Ok this is the cheap kit that was used its missing some things like the fender scoops and tag the the winshild cracked .. so heres my2 day car lol .. :happy1:

This is like voting on which boobie is better, left or right.I wish I could vote twice. They are both nice :thumblef:

heres one with alittle fun lol i made my alittle 70s i think .. i know that none of us would d that to a real car but hay its not so have alittle fun with it lol

Thats a hard one. They are both well built and nice looking. If I had to pick one I would go with Kegan. Sorry Asa I just like his color combo a little bit more.

Nice car Asa, nice custom engine.
Thanks i bout **** when i seen the kit had a blower .. i put the to togahter and blown daytona lol i left the motor lose so i could pull it later and put it into some thing diff lol

This is like voting on which boobie is better, left or right.I wish I could vote twice. They are both nice :thumblef:
Thanks just vote for best one u think man

Thats a hard one. They are both well built and nice looking. If I had to pick one I would go with Kegan. Sorry Asa I just like his color combo a little bit more.
thats ok man i like his paint to lol better then mine but thats all i had to work with lol :prayer:

Gotta put this real running engine in it.
Feature4C1E.jpg

Well you two made it hard to decide I will think on it

me no vote. its a draw,bring on the dusters, this time you both have to start with brand new kits..........and when you are done my address is..........

Well I decided and I had to go with kegans model is more my style. I Like both but kegan got me.

I think it's a draw. I'm anxiously waiting for the Duster competition

-
Back