Model Car Comp

your vote

• Kegan (kegan71)

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Asa (Dart_Doctor)

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters
-
After careful thought I had to choose Kegan.....Both are good but the blue and yellow turned me off to what Asa was doing....sorry buddy.

lol jay thats all good its all bout what u like i would not ask u to vote forme just cuz ur my friend lol like i siad i like his paint better to lol

Kegan71
this was a hard choice Doc, but I had to go with the rampage builder on this one... the one thing that almost made me vote for doc's build is that I don't see a drive shaft in Kegan71 build :D :coffee2:

Ter much deliberation. I have to put my vote on Keagans. Asa's looks great, but the interior just clash's too bad.

Kegan, have you installed the driveshaft yet?

Dart DR because of the cotton ball burnout picture. We did that in the early 70's!

COOL.

Sorry to pick things apart but the green kits Daytona tail decal is backwards, how the heck did that happen?:eek:ops:

Hopefully next time there will be better photos.

I see/heard people mention things like "too much white showing around the windshield" when it is actually the silver trim...

It's hard to chose a winner based on detail when the photos don't show any detail at all.

:DI got a green one too !

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 005.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 103
Somebody say they like green!

Attachments

• 100_2126.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 100_2097.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 80