mods and how to

-

TF73DUSTER

Reaction score
hi Im new to this forum and was wondering if there is a section on how to's and mods that have been done to peoples cars. I searched but didnt see any just making sure i didnt over look it thanks:banghead:

Have you clicked on Forums yet?Lots of info on mods there,suspension,small block tech,Early-A,s,brakes,rims and tires etc.....

yea i have. and i know what your saying just was wondering if there was a specific section for how to/ mods, thanks

You can also use the Search tools.Let's say your searching 4-link setup.Go to search,type in 4-link setup on the left,then go to the forums(bottom right)go to suspensions and click search.Hope you can find the mods your looking for.

There is the tech section. Not a lot of how to stuff in ther but some. I am woking on a Duster to Demon rear end swap now. Should have it up some time after Xmas. Was going to put it in the tech section.

what mods are you looking to do???????maybe a better ??? to help out..mike

what mods are you looking to do???????maybe a better ??? to help out..mike
Nothing specific really, ive seen how to sections in other forums and thought its cool cause its a section on how to do mods and its intresting to look at and gives ya some cool ideals. i was kinda looking for some moded clusters on 73' dusters. cause im working on one and wanted to see some others

heres my project ive been working on 73 duster cluster, installed white gauge overlays, painted needles flouresent glow in dark orange, led strips installed all the way around bezel smoothed out and just finished painting the trim around and the black on the top of custer krinkle finish black(no pics of this yet)
1-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

4-2.jpg

-
Back