Mold On Paint

-
FORD TRUCK!?...
Get yourself about 15 banana clips for your M16 and shoot it off....:poke:..

What comes to mind is the copper strip on my roof to keep the moss of...
Hey now, ford makes great trucks, I had few over the years and only maintenance with couple sensors for over 200k miles, I think my ram 1500 Hemi will not that long unfortunately...

Hey now, ford makes great trucks, I had few over the years and only maintenance with couple sensors for over 200k miles, I think my ram 1500 Hemi will not that long unfortunately...
:poke:.. means.. I was just joking...

Wife buys something at Lowe's that goes on end of hose to spray mold on N side of house, works well. I had tree stains and some mold on a car we cleaned it with the stuff real good. It smells like it has some bleach in it.

Wife buys something at Lowe's that goes on end of hose to spray mold on N side of house, works well. I had tree stains and some mold on a car we cleaned it with the stuff real good. It smells like it has some bleach in it.

That's probably Krud Kutter. I've used it on the house. It works good.

On my 75 F250......first, let me describe the paint. It's original. It's that old "Wimbledon" white. Kinda a eggshell white. The vast majority of the paint is actually still good enough to shine up pretty decent. My problem is black mold. I can wash the truck GOOD and several weeks later, regardless of what I try, it comes back. I don't park directly under trees, but there are pine trees around where I park. Kitty's car doesn't get the stuff on it. It's just dirty. lol It's also red, if that makes a difference. I've tried it all. Good name brand car wash, STRAIGHT Purple Power, 50/50 water and bleach, Simple Green. The paint is oxidized, because when I do wash it, the wash bucket turns white, but dammit, something has gotta get this crap off and keep it off.
Had that crap on an old landcruiser that sat in the driveway....washed it real good and then applied a coat of wax....wallah it didn't return.

-
Back