mom is gonna race the dart

-

superbee79

Reaction score
just got done putting a converter in 3800 to 4200 stall, and putting a brand new 650 dbl pumper on. I changed the car back from floor to column shift, because thats the way her super bee was. we are looking for a 12.80 out of our 318. it ran a 13.30 with nearly no converter (2000 stall)60 ft was 2.36, 2.39. wouldnt get up and go. my 17 second truck had the same 60 ft times at mopar nats. we will see how she does. either way we will have fun

Wait! Your Mom? How old?

reguardless ... GO MOM!!!!

she just turned 52 august 28th. edelbrock performer rpm top end kit. stock stroke, she bought the car put together and i haven't had heads off yet to see them,but i can see through the spark plug hole that the pistons have valve reliefs in them. my mom drag raced for years last time she drove one was about 15 years ago. i grew up at national trail raceway. my mom had a pink 69 superbee with a 340 that ran 12.20's and my dad had a blue 70 superbee with a 440 that went 12.0's she would spank him regularly most of the way down the track till that big block built up some steam. if you search my posts you will see a picture of her superbee.

woo hooooo

another dragin' lady. luv it!!!!!

So was my first owner! 9k, all woman driven, when I bought her.

Have fun mom!

Attachments

• challenger5050.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 93
-
Back