mom passed today after a year battle with cancer

-
Praying for you and your family. I remember when a friend of mine lost his dad, he told me he never knew anything could hurt so much.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care of yourself and your other loved ones.

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. Lost my stepfather JAMES to cancer last winter, STILL HARD TO TAKE SOMETIMES.

very sorry to here of your moms passing,but take solace that she is not suffering the pain of cancer any longer,it will be hard for quite some time i lost my mom 21 yrs ago at the age of 46 to cancer and my dad 2 yrs ago april he had cancer also but his heart took him and not a day goes by that they dont enter my thoughts and the thought do eventually become happier ones, my family sends there heartfelt prayers to your family in your time of grief

Sorry for your loss. You´ll always keep them in your heart, it´s the memory of your ma and dad that makes them sit next to you.

Prayers sent your way and please accept my condolences. I lost my Mom to cancer too.

My sincere condolences. I lost my mom 2 1/2 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think of her. My heart breaks for you. Mothers should never have to leave.

Sorry for your loss, been there and it is tuff.

Sorry to hear about your loss. The first time I saw my dad cry was when his mother passed away and my mom told me that when a man loses his mom he loses his best friend. 18 years ago I found her words to be so true when she passed away. Prayers sent to you and yours on your loss.

losing a parent is hell you now have to share ur love for your mom with your brothers,sisters and kids thats what i had to do

however talk about the good times with them it makes it alot easier.good luck

-
Back