Monroe Swap Meet 2024 - venders or participants?

-

DionR

Reaction score
Any members here going to the Monroe swap meet this weekend or will have vender spots?

A buddy and I plan to be there unless something happens. Be nice to have some idea who is there so we can keep an eye out. Vender booth numbers would be great, too.

Any members here going to the Monroe swap meet this weekend or will have vender spots?

A buddy and I plan to be there unless something happens. Be nice to have some idea who is there so we can keep an eye out. Vender booth numbers would be great, too.
I was planning on doing a drive by and it would be good to know if anyone will have Mopar stuff there.

Well phooey. Had I heard about this sooner I could have made plans to attend. I could easy come up with a truckload of extra stuff I need to clear out. Maybe next year....

Biggest concentration of Mopar parts is usually all the way to the back next to the vendor gate

Is it mostly indoor? Looks like a pretty high chance of rain both days.

@'Cuda_ragtop? Are you going to be there?
Yup, I'll be there.
Area 611 spaces 18-20 Circled. Rain or shine! I have pop up shelters.

1715889097301.png

Small sample of what I'll have at the swap meet this weekend. 67, 68, 69 Barracuda Fastback back seat emblem. Come to the swap meet and buy one or all three. ;-)
1715909836016.png

Small sample of what I'll have at the swap meet this weekend. 67, 68, 69 Barracuda Fastback back seat emblem. Come to the swap meet and buy one or all three. ;-)
View attachment 1716250797
Sold all of them...
1716225824547.png

had a pretty good sales total for the weekend despite not having the best weather or turnout. A success nonetheless.
Also was contacted by a kid I gave my number to, that is going to buy my 6.1 intake manifold.

-
Back