Monster Mopar Indy - 11.0 class - Cars Needed!

-

Dart Sport 360

Wanna Race?
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone!

Josh needs 25 cars to run the 11.0 class this year at Indy. I really would like to make this happen. If your interested post up here that your in or I also started a topic on the Facebook Wall.

I know Josh pokes around in here a bit so I'm sure if he sees enough interest he will make it happen.

Index racing is AWESOME!

Here's the Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/MonsterMopar

Thanks

INdex racing is awesome. I have a lot of fun doing it, unforutnately, my index is 12.00. Its also fun to run on a .400 pro tree...

We get a lot of cars at No Limit on index shootouts, and at Coles County for their 7.50 index.

I'm in, I'll be there with or without the 11.0 index, but my car REALLY likes index racing :D

Attachments

• CudaCalTracs.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 177
Great Job Scott! Looks like your dialed right in for 11.0... Its not that far, think about it an let me know if you think you can do it.

I love Index racing but I haven't been able to run it much in the last few years. OSCA is a 10.90 index and I haven't been able to run quite fast enough to be competitive in the heat.

Anyone that's thinking of trying but is scared of something new, don't be! The pro tree is great! Side by side racing all the way to the stripe!

i hope you get what you need .. i will be there love to see some good 11.00 sec rides

-
Back