Monster Mopar Weekend Indianapolis on Sept.21,22,23 (Who's going?)

-
NO we stayed at a Clarion hotel---2930 Waterfront parkway,West Drive Indiana--1o miles from the track straight east of the track---Cheap and ok hotel----phone !-317-299-8400--just booked 2 rooms total was $242.19 for three nights--Steve

per room that was!!!!!! or we could all camp at Tony Fields house!!!!!!!!

Gee I book off hotwire for an airport location hotel and I forgot the name of it but was pretty nice. found the room card, I like saving my old cards, it was the Crown Plaza and was under $70 a night...maybe under $60 ? it was pretty nice and had free computers to use to get online

NO we stayed at a Clarion hotel---2930 Waterfront parkway,West Drive Indiana--1o miles from the track straight east of the track---Cheap and ok hotel----phone !-317-299-8400--just booked 2 rooms total was $242.19 for three nights--Steve

Some quick math for the mopar crowd....

2 rooms, for 3 nights = 6 nights. 242.19 was the total bill, some divide that by the number of nights were staying 40.36 per night.......

May try this year , I think INDY is a million times cooler than anything in OH. The slippery noodle is always fun and downtown indy has tons to do. I hope this catches on so i can stop going to the Nats ...

Some quick math for the mopar crowd....

2 rooms, for 3 nights = 6 nights. 242.19 was the total bill, some divide that by the number of nights were staying 40.36 per night.......
Do you suggest this hotel? Is 10 miles the closest to the venue?

I registered on line and just called the Clarion, The lady said rooms are $90 per night after taxes and they are 20 minutes from Lucas Oil raceway. Does anyone have some hotel info? I would like to get a better rate.

I will be there one day, It's the same weekend as Indy goodguys show. That kind of sucks having to split the weekend up to make both shows.

Also the same weekend as the Rock n Roll car show in Greenwood. I went to that show 2 years ago so I'll be at Monster Mopar. Rock n Roll show is too "homer" for the locals.

Yes that was a good show we Set up as a vendor there a couple years ago. I can't believe they moved the show date to the same weekend as these two shows, I can't imagine that they will have a very good turn out.
Also the same weekend as the Rock n Roll car show in Greenwood. I went to that show 2 years ago so I'll be at Monster Mopar. Rock n Roll show is too "homer" for the locals.

Thanks for the math-Josh LOL Can't wait to hear that green moster start up again and see it go down the track!!!!!!!--Steve----THanks for setting up all the events for us-looks like another success --Now -Time to pray the rain away!!!!!

don't know where the $90.00 per night came from unless it's just for sat & sun hence weekend rates , I talked with some dude and told him I didn't want to do the internet thing and to give me the best price over the phone and that's what he did!!!!!!! Steve

I tried the internet rate it was about $10 less, but I am at the Super 8, probably more my style. I weould be like the Beverly Hill billys at the clarion!

Believe me like i said before--This clarion is not a 5 star hotel--just has GREAT parking and that's a plus with several trailers--Steve

I suggest using hotels.com and booking close to the airport, Avon, or 71st and 465

John I will be there, Friday Saturday and Sunday......Looking forward to seeing that Demon.......... :glasses7:
Don't know how I miss stuff on here .....I look at this site everyday, but I missed this somehow.

John I will be there, Friday Saturday and Sunday......Looking forward to seeing that Demon.......... :glasses7:
Don't know how I miss stuff on here .....I look at this site everyday, but I missed this somehow.

Same here John! Can't wait to see good friends again and meeting new ones as well.

-
Back