Monster Mopar Weekend

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
Well I've finally recovered from Monster Mopar Weekend. Legs have regained their strength and getting my hearing back. Must have walked close to 20 miles the 2 days I made it but it was worth it. Man was it a blast. Got a couple good deals at the swap meet and met a couple guys from the board here. Not guys I readily recognized but real nice fellows. My in laws even went with us Sat. and had a blast watching the races.

Man living only 40 miles from Gateway Raceway sure rocks!! :toothy7:

Just got back myself. Lots of fast cars! lots of great show cars! The swap meet was down a little, & dried up by noon Sunday. Me and my son had a great time. It seem to be lacking in the exibition car department. I will be back next year!

Hey Mike. Yeah I was only there fri. and sat. but didn't see any exibition cars either. May have been some but I sure missed them if there was. I was hoping to see the Sox and Martin Cuda crank a wheelie all the way down the 1/4 again. That's always a good one. Can't wait till next year either.

Oh by the way, I had to drive a 1000 mile round trip to get there & back. I sure wished I only lived 40 miles away! HA HA

:wav: A little over 200 miles from Fair Grove,but well worth the trip. Did find some parts I was looking for. Got it in the books for next year. ( Wish we had t-shirts,so we could spot other members.-hint,hint )

mikedevore said:
Oh by the way, I had to drive a 1000 mile round trip to get there & back. I sure wished I only lived 40 miles away! HA HA

That just shows your true devotion to Mopars Mike!!:goodman:

Ditto on the T-shirt idea 73Red. I was thinking the same thing myself.

-
Back