Monster Mopar Weekend ?

-
Hoping to make it this year. Had a great time last year. I'll wear my FABO shirt and will be looking for you guys.

Bashfull i'm not. Probably did speak with ya. We'll be there again about the same place. On the chain link fence between the show area and the swap meet area just north of the gate on the north/south fence. I'll have a big FABO.com sticker on the trailer with shirts on with FABO and Small Block on the back.

I was thinking about having a buddy of mine make me up a shirt with FABO on it and Fishy68 and maybe a pic of my car but I haven't got around to asking Joey if it's ok to use the logo. I guess I need to get on it. It's only 3 weeks away.

Me and dad are going to go, i might be driving my dart if we get it fixed in time! ittl be the gold one look for mee!!!

When one of you come over to the trailer at the swap meet i'll have a big marker(and a cold MGD) and you can sign your site name under Small Block on the trailer. That way we can keep track of whos been there then Vic Storm will take a pic and post it when we get home. The lettering goes on tomorrow morning and then we'll get a pic so yall will know what to look for. I had to buff the trailer out so the stencils would stick. Sound good??

When one of you come over to the trailer at the swap meet i'll have a big marker(and a cold MGD) and you can sign your site name under Small Block on the trailer. That way we can keep track of whos been there then Vic Storm will take a pic and post it when we get home. The lettering goes on tomorrow morning and then we'll get a pic so yall will know what to look for. I had to buff the trailer out so the stencils would stick. Sound good??

Sounds like a good idea.

Here it is Boys, it will be the FABO outpost for the weekend!

Finding this man has been known to cause Margaritas to come out of thin air!!

That trailor is specially designed for holding a weekends full of Beer cold! Now that is a great Mopar trailor is it not?

Looking forward to seeing all of you there .8)

Bill's new trailor.jpg

sweet trailor, hope to meet some of you guys soon! gonna have a bbq grill with some food? if so, I will be there for sure.

.....I've given this some thought and i believe i will bring one and maybe do some buffalo wings in memory of the 70 Dart R/T. Still laughing on that one. That was fun. Vic will be posting pics of our new shirts so i thought i'd pull this thread up close for him. Go Vic. Really looking forward to meeting a bunch of ya. Please come on by the FABO base trailer.

.....I've given this some thought and i believe i will bring one and maybe do some buffalo wings in memory of the 70 Dart R/T. Still laughing on that one. That was fun. Vic will be posting pics of our new shirts so i thought i'd pull this thread up close for him. Go Vic. Really looking forward to meeting a bunch of ya. Please come on by the FABO base trailer.

There ya go. That tread was classic. I'll definitely look you up. did you say you'll be there Friday too or just Sat? Friday my wife has to work but I'm off so I thought I'd hit the swap area then Sat. we can do what she likes which is the car show and racing.

I'll be there and i will sign the trailor!!! ill be the kid with black hair and a 426 hemi shirt on =) bad news on the dart it won't be running for MMW but maybe dad will be racing his 73 dont know maybe i will be able to race it (yea right). but yes look for me guys ill drink a cold one with ya guys.... make it a dr pepper though =) and we can talk sum mopar, ill have a few bucks on me 2 will you guys be selling any FABO decals i need to buy a few for my dart i dont really want to buy them off the internet.

Tyler

Hail Mopar freaks!
If you happen to see these 2 anywhere near a large amount of Mopars in one place, racing...Parts dickering....show cars...car corral..be very, very careful not to get too close! They have been known to fly off in rants of stats and history that to the average mopar owner sounds like foriegn scripture in tungs! They touch things that people don't like...fenders....hoods and yes inside engines bays!!!
But fear not for they mean no harm and will hurt nothing for they only want to be close to thier idols...A-bodys and Huge Engines..Dare I say...Hemi!!! (Sorry, we will go there no more.. It's too hard) So let them soak in your beautiful mopars and follow them to thier lare where merryment and mopar worship will insue (along with BBQ, parts trading, and many refreshments) to the wee hours.

two but nuggets.jpg

Small block:thumbrig: you and Vic storm are going to be the hot spot of the week end.\\:D/
The trailer looks great and you sure have dun a great job on it.
Treva is still saying we can make it Saturday morning.:blob:
You my see me this week or the first of next week, I will give you a call
before I make a plan on stopping by.:salute:

It will be good to see both of you again.:cheers:

Moparsegura: A clarification for all is in order here for everyone on this site. There has been mention of FABO stickers and FABO shirts so as to make sure we all understand i will not be producing any materials with FABO logos for any profit of my own. The shirts i have made up and the sign on the side of the trailer are merely an endorsment of a great site and to help Joey gain more of you good members. FABO has shirts for sale but in my line of work i have to, on several occasions, frequent establishments such as country clubs and others that require a dress code such as collars and pockets on the shirts so these styles are not offered by Joey. With that said if one can obtain permission from the originator of this great site and the logo to generate some collared shirts i would be more than glad to assist. I will never infringe on someones terrirory for personal gain, however as stated before i will and do endorse this great site and will continue to spread the word. If Joey sends me some stickers i'll be more than glad to hand em out and brag on the site as i have done for Leanna at Specialty Coating. I have PM'd Joey about this issue letting him know of my intentions and at this time i think we're all on the up and up. If there are any issues please contact me. Trying to help you look good.

I understand, al the legal-shmegal stuff. I know how that stuff works. I, like you just love the site and want to be spotted by all the other members at monster-mopar-weekend, maybe meet some new friends and get to know all you guys a little better. however it works out, I will try to spot youguys there and say hey anyway.

Still haven't heard from Joey. Someone tell him he has a PM. If he gets with me in time and ok's this i can have em for ya at MMW.

I'll be there. Hopefully in the 63 2dr wagon conversion if I can get it in full primer by then. Wife can't believe I'd drive it like that with no interior except seat and in primer...I gives a dam its ruff but cool as hell and it drives so its gonna be there on way or another. ;) If you see me on the side of the road stop because I may need a tow to the show. :-D

I'm in Trenton IL just about 40 miles from Gateway.

I thought my title used to have my location....guess I need to go update that. :)

-
Back