Monster Mopar Weekend

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The Missouri/Illinois Dodge Dealers and SS Promotions are proud to present the 25th Annual Monster-Mopar Weekend, the Midwest’s largest all Mopar event.
Come and join the celebration of our 25th anniversary on September 25, 26 & 27, 2009 at Gateway International Raceway with three days of family fun featuring drag racing in 7 pro classes and more than $50,000 in prize money =P~ the largest payout in the nation for an all Mopar event :cheers:

I am looking forward to my second visit to this great event :happy10:
Thank you Small Block for getting me there for the first time and looks like you are my ride this year :cheers:

We Will Be There, Bringing Several Buddies With Me. We Will Be Racing.

I'll be there showing and enjoying. (3rd year) Maybe next year racing.

We Will Be There, Bringing Several Buddies With Me. We Will Be Racing.
I can not wait Mike, I have been getting in shape for the trip and enjoy the weekend, I hope you have a passenger seat for a passenger :cheers: 8)

I'll be there showing and enjoying. (3rd year) Maybe next year racing.
Make sure we see ya in the swap meet area.
so you can sign the tailor for Small Block :happy10:

field of dreams (Custom) (2).jpg

I signed it last year. Might need to add a mark beside it. I will be there Friday am early. Looking forward to meeting you.

I signed it last year. Might need to add a mark beside it. I will be there Friday am early. Looking forward to meeting you.
I had to go though some of my pictures from last year to make sure we did not see each other :toothy10: Looking forward to it too :cheers:

Picture%20090.jpg

I Can't Wait To Get There. I'm Really Looking Foward To It. To Much Stress At Work! I Don't Care If We Win A Round Of Racing Or Not. Just Got To Get Away From Work. I'm Looking Foward To Meeting Everybody. We Will Be The Oklahoma Hillbillys Racing The 11 Second 1971 Hemi Orange Demon.

I Can't Wait To Get There. I'm Really Looking Foward To It. To Much Stress At Work! I Don't Care If We Win A Round Of Racing Or Not. Just Got To Get Away From Work. I'm Looking Foward To Meeting Everybody. We Will Be The Oklahoma Hillbillys Racing The 11 Second 1971 Hemi Orange Demon.

lol. What class you running?

I am taking notes..... and packing a shirt that I hope to get everyone to sign for me from here at fabo 8)
Looking forward to seeing yall at the line :cheers:

Picture%20126.jpg

Looks like I'm 97.34% likely to make it this Friday and Saturday. I'll probably make the trip Friday late morning and leave Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping to pick up some wheels from a member and maybe sell some brakes.
I see a teeny little air cleaner assy on that table in your pics Mike. My neighbor might be able to use that, hopefully it's there again (yeah right).

Looks like I'm 97.34% likely to make it this Friday and Saturday. I'll probably make the trip Friday late morning and leave Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping to pick up some wheels from a member and maybe sell some brakes.
I see a teeny little air cleaner assy on that table in your pics Mike. My neighbor might be able to use that, hopefully it's there again (yeah right).
I bet Small block will have a table full again this year :cheers:
The trailer will be pact tight :-D

I'll be there, 5th year for me. I'll have to add my second year mark on the trailer though. I think I was the second one to sigh the trailer.

Monday bump for the folks that may be making the trip.
We will be leaving Thursday evening and looking to see as many members and have a great MoPar week end

I am putting my feathers out and praying that the rain will be gone and the sun will be shinning on us 8)

11.jpg

Anyone going to MMW that might be passing by Kansas city on the way home? I'm trying to get some brakes parts gathered up to sell to a member here from KC. Not sure if he's going or not but I ~should~ be there Friday and Saturday and can bring them down.

I missed Carlisle and unfortunately, it looks like I will miss this one too. This is a long shot but... anyone from VA, NC, WV, or even eastern TN going? I need some large fiberglass parts picked up, I will spring for gas...

I missed Carlisle and unfortunately, it looks like I will miss this one too. This is a long shot but... anyone from VA, NC, WV, or even eastern TN going? I need some large fiberglass parts picked up, I will spring for gas...

Hey buddy, if you dont have anyone to get those parts i can help you out if your not in a rush and bring em that way the next time i roll out to VA/NC way. After all you have my demon!!!! LOL and i'm only ten minutes from the track. let me know if i can help ya out, Ed, and tell dana i say hello!!!!!!

Hey buddy, if you dont have anyone to get those parts i can help you out if your not in a rush and bring em that way the next time i roll out to VA/NC way. After all you have my demon!!!! LOL and i'm only ten minutes from the track. let me know if i can help ya out, Ed, and tell dana i say hello!!!!!!

ED! Man I forgot you were so close to that neck of the woods! I may take you up on that if i can't round anyone up. Don't need the parts anytime soon since I have to get the back half of the car done first. I am scrambling because the guy needs to know before he heads to St. Louis and I just found out about the stuff. Thanks again Ed. I will tell Dana howdy for ya.
Rocky

ED! Man I forgot you were so close to that neck of the woods! I may take you up on that if i can't round anyone up. Don't need the parts anytime soon since I have to get the back half of the car done first. I am scrambling because the guy needs to know before he heads to St. Louis and I just found out about the stuff. Thanks again Ed. I will tell Dana howdy for ya.
Rocky

i'll take care of it for ya, later

-
Back