Status
Not open for further replies.

68Valiant440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a brand new pair of Mopar Perf aluminium heads Part#P5153524
These are 452 casting with a straight spark plug location.
I bought these 2 yrs ago and never used them..Not even taking out of the box other to inspect them for damage.I was going use them for a rebuild on the 440,but now im going bigger and these heads are to small for my combo.
I will take $1700 shipped
Located in NJ..Adam

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/DCC-5153524/

001-40.jpg

002-40.jpg

003-40.jpg

004-42.jpg

005-40.jpg

006-39.jpg

007-39.jpg

I severely doubt no one wants to save $300, and you're asking a fair price...probably no one building up an engine for which they don't already have heads at this time....just a guess though.

I'd like to take them off your hands, but I already have a combo for my 383 underway.

...bump!!

I severely doubt no one wants to save $300, and you're asking a fair price...probably no one building up an engine for which they don't already have heads at this time....just a guess though.

I'd like to take them off your hands, but I already have a combo for my 383 underway.

...bump!!

True..Thanks for the bump and good luck on your build!

Edelbrock alum heads with a straight plug.

Unless you absolutely need a straight plug, the ede's are ~250 less for a pair. That may be part of the lack of interest.

The Edel's have an angled plug?
Anything else different of note ?

These are like 440 source stealth heads with a Mopar logo. Eddy heads dont have freeze plugs in them

Nope just stamped MOPAR instead of Edelbrock!
But Thanks Guys for helping to kill my sale!!

Hey your ad got a free bump to the top a few times.

You wanted to know why there wasn't any interest, it's not their fault your can basically buy the same heads for less money elsewhere. The 440Source heads sell for $1k. $700 is a lot of :spam1: for a Mopar logo. Not saying it's not a good deal on the Mopar heads, you might just have to wait a bit to find someone that has to have the Mopar pieces over the competition.

Hey your ad got a free bump to the top a few times.

You wanted to know why there wasn't any interest, it's not their fault your can basically buy the same heads for less money elsewhere. The 440Source heads sell for $1k. $700 is a lot of :spam1: for a Mopar logo. Not saying it's not a good deal on the Mopar heads, you might just have to wait a bit to find someone that has to have the Mopar pieces over the competition.

It's just not cool to post in people's forsale ads if your not buying..Period!
The Stealth heads are garbage.. Cheap yes..But Garbage!

Thanks!

They are "like" the Stealth in the way they "look", with the straight plugs and freeze plugs at the end to look stock.

The Mopar heads are Much Nicer and are way better quality than the Stealth heads.

And I "think" they are cast right here in the USA, not China Like the Stealth heads.

They are a good head for sure.

Look at the replacement heads on the market and take note of what the ends look like.

Here's a stealth.... NOPE!
2001055a.jpg

I apologize, you implied as to why nobody would want to save $300. My mistake for suggesting a reason.

They are "like" the Stealth in the way they "look", with the straight plugs and freeze plugs at the end to look stock.

The Mopar heads are Much Nicer and are way better quality than the Stealth heads.

And I "think" they are cast right here in the USA, not China Like the Stealth heads.

They are a good head for sure.

Thank you!!
I just know us true Mopar Guys would rather Have the MOPAR logo under the hood! :prayer:

Look at the replacement heads on the market and take note of what the ends look like.

Here's a stealth.... NOPE!
2001055a.jpg

I apologize, you implied as to why nobody would want to save $300. My mistake for suggesting a reason.

Everybody has thier own choice and budget..I think this is a good deal..Im the only person who is losing here..Thanks for your concern.

Thank you!!
I just know us true Mopar Guys would rather Have the MOPAR logo under the hood! :prayer:

...............By ur quote about us true mopar guys, y did u not use these when u had them instead of Indys.........nowhere on my Indys do they have mopar on them.........kim...........

...............By ur quote about us true mopar guys, y did u not use these when u had them instead of Indys.........nowhere on my Indys do they have mopar on them.........kim...........

Simple..They wont provide the power im trying to make..Plus we all know that Indy is the Mopar Gods! lol

That quote was about the difference between Eddys and Stealth heads! Not Indy!!

Answer your question? :-k

Please if your not buying..Then stop Replying..Thank you!

Ask a mod to nuke this thread. Click on the exclamation point under your user name to ask one to do so.

Resize your pictures so they don't blow up the width of the page and start over. They're hosted on photobucket, easy to do.

Post these at moparts, FBBO and any other mopar sites you can think of. If you don't get bites, you should be able to figure out why. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back