Not open for further replies.

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
Hi, Just sold my 1962 Polara out of the blue.. Now looking for a Mopar 1963-1974

Looking to spend between $8,000-$13,000 Cash for the right car.. Must have NICE PAINT

No rust..

Prefer a V8 but you never know

Would like to stay within 500 Miles of 05495 If possible, May go outside that for the right car,

Let me know what you have, Thanks a lot!

Tq, I have a beautiful 74 Duster. I bought it about 2 years ago with 77,000 original miles. It now has 79,000. It had no Rust. Beautiful Body.Just painted E-5 ralley Red. It came from California and a old person owned it for about 40 years. It's a slant six though. You should see the dash on this thing. Like brand new! The original carpet is still in it. My son is going to College in NY, and I live in FL. I'm thinking about selling it, but only for the right amount

Tq, I have a beautiful 74 Duster. I bought it about 2 years ago with 77,000 original miles. It now has 79,000. It had no Rust. Beautiful Body.Just painted E-5 ralley Red. It came from California and a old person owned it for about 40 years. It's a slant six though. You should see the dash on this thing. Like brand new! The original carpet is still in it. My son is going to College in NY, and I live in FL. I'm thinking about selling it, but only for the right amount

PM sent

i have a 70 Purple 340 Swinger I might sell, just don't drive it much any more since I got my RoadRunner going. It's a nice car inside and out bucket seats console and excelent drive train

Would you be interested in a 70 Dart custom 4dr.? 318, p/s, drums. 54,000 miles. 2 tiny surface rust ares. Otherwise an 8 out of 10. Was used in the movie -Miles Ahead -filmed in Cincinnati.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 287
A friend is selling his 67 Dart post car, no rust, 340 auto, with a dana rear. I had it listed here not too long ago with his contact number. He would take $7500 for it. Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back