-
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckstirrr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Mopar rear end 8 3/4 A-body Complete drum to drum, A-Body Super Stock Springs, Pinion Snubber, 3rd member is a 742 case, posi, 489-Gears, Green sealed bearings, 3-inch wheel studs, Big Bolt Patteren, Competition Engineering adjustable shocks, 15x10 centerlines, 28x12.50x15 M/T street slicks, Sell for $1,330.00 or I'll keep 3rd member and sale everything else for $800.00 Blue springs MO. About 20-mins east of KC,MO.

3rd Member, 742 case (Small).jpg

amber.chad.nichole 011 (Small).jpg

Centerline and slick (Small).jpg

GEDC0424 (Small).JPG

Imported Photos 00006 (Small).JPG

Rearend,springs, shocks (Small).jpg

Sounds like a great deal with the rims,tires and shocks.I,ve built a couple A-body 8 3/4,s.It was definetly well over $1000 to build,good luck with the sale.

........Will u sell CL & M/Ts.....what back spacing?......can u check on shipping to S0L 1S0 ....thanks..............kim..............

How much for the rear end complete with the 3rd member?

Don't need the springs or shocks or tires or rims.

Mop

I'll go 500 on the diff.....sad because I don't need those gear sets so I will have to get some others. I am looking for 3:23

Let me know.

Thanks

Mop

Hmmm......I'll counter that and do it for $275.00 Cash and I will pick it up at your place....if you agree that is.

You keep the 3rd member and I take the rest.

I live in Kansas City in case your wondering.

Thanks,

Mop

Sorry I was working this afternoon.

I have your number now I will call you tomorrow.

I have some stuff to do with the kids tonight.

One more thing...is the housing bent or tweaked?

Thanks,

Mop

I called a couple of times and left a message but you did not return my call.

I also see you have this listed on craigslist for $250.00 so since your not ready I guess the deal is off.

Thanks anyway I guess.

I'm interested in axel to axel, no springs, shochs or tires and wheels? Is the stuff still available? or, axel to axel (no diff), no springs, shocks or wheels? Live in Utah. Can you quote shipping, please?

I'm interested in the housing,axles,brakes,etc.without gears.How much shipped to T9K2H9?

Dont bother...I had a deal with the guy and he wont answer his phone or respond to this thread.

He also has this on craigslist kansas city.....seems like a bad deal waiting to happen...

FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back