-
Status
Not open for further replies.

el5dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
i have a new spring relocation kit from US Car Tool for sale. Part Number:USCTAM2003 they are on back order at the moment at USCT. these would cost 310 @USCT with shipping and tax. comes with everyrhing in the pictures. spring perches are wrapped in the plastic.

Located in Memphis TN. asking $250 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. paypal accepted.

if you want them message me with your paypal email address. 1st one to message me with that gets em' i will send you a paypal invoice

info from USCT site:
Mopar A-Body 67-75 Spring Hanger Re-Location Kit

1963-1975 Mopar A-Body Leaf Spring Re-Location Kit

Fits all Mopar A-Bodies from 63-75 (Dart, Valiant, Duster, Demon)

Self Locating!

Features Stock Hole Location Plus 1' Inch up and 1" Inch Down

CNC Cut from 3/16" Mild Steel

Leaf Spring Relocation Kit US Car Tool does it again. Well known for their chassis stiffening products, US Car Tool has now created a kit to help Mopar car owners get even better performance by providing up to 8" more room for rear tires. Anyone who has ever looked underneath the rear end of a Mopar notices the leaf sprngs are in the way of really wide tires / wheels. Racers and chassis fabrication shops have been moving these in for years, and believe me, it is not as easy as it sounds. Why do you think all the race cars ads ay "Hooks hard and goes straight", unless going straight was not the norm? The US Car Tool leaf spring relocating kit is self aligning off the factory leaf spring mounting holes and includes instruction on how to cut the factory frame rails, locate and weld in the new front and rear mounts and measure to be sure you are straight and square. This kit won't make you a chassis shop, but it will help an advanced hot rodder gain up to 8"of tire tread space in the back of that Mopar!

DSC06571.JPG

DSC06572.JPG

DSC06573.JPG

DSC06574.JPG

DSC06575.JPG

DSC06576.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back