Contact seller
Mopar a body big block 4-speed setup includes
23 spline transmission 67 date code
372 bellhousing
the correct Fork
the correct bellhousing pivot
z bar
asking 1500 or best offer plus shipping
can put on a pallet and ship through Fastenal if you make the arrangements I will help make them if need be

IMG_20180505_143236.jpg

IMG_20180505_143018.jpg

IMG_20180505_143027.jpg

whats the difference in tranny for the big block and small block if any? other than bellhousing, and do you have one lol

the difference in the big block and small block Transmissions are the bolt patterns for the big block are wider than the small block they are two different Transmissions
I have the correct big block bellhousing I do not have a small block bellhousing

ok i kinda thought so but i wasnt sure thanks guys, and if you see a 4 speed for a small block let me know

the difference in the big block and small block Transmissions are the bolt patterns for the big block are wider than the small block they are two different Transmissions
I have the correct big block bellhousing I do not have a small block bellhousing
The bolt pattern for the bellhousings are different. The bolt pattern for the transmission to the bellhousing are the same for big block and small block manual transmissions. You do need to make sure the bearing retainer diameter matches the bellhousing you go with as there are different sizes.

if the bolt pattern on the bellhousing is different how can the bolt holes ann the bolt pattern for the Transmissions be the same?? I compared the bolt holes on the transmission for each one and they measured differently so they are not the same

The four bolts on that hold the transmission to the bell is the same for all 833s . This includes 23 splines, hemi boxes and aluminum and cast iron overdrive units.

As stated above, what is different is the bellhousing to engine pattern. It is absolutely different big block to small block.

Last edited:
the trans cases have the same mounting pattern big or small motors . it the output shaft that is different , one is like the 904 . and the other is 727 size . both are 23 spline input . but i've seen both behind 340's . but only the large out put shaft on 383 up motors .

if the bolt pattern on the bellhousing is different how can the bolt holes ann the bolt pattern for the Transmissions be the same?? I compared the bolt holes on the transmission for each one and they measured differently so they are not the same
Is it possible you were comparing an 833 to a different transmission such as the heavy duty truck trans? Or perhaps to a gm 833? Remember that gm also used the 833 or were you were comparing a bellhousing that doesnt have the 833 bolt pattern to one that does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back