Status
Not open for further replies.

greengo340demon

30 Year Mopar Veteran
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi! I am having a MOPAR A-body Cars and Parts Garage sale at my home on Feb. 13,14,15 2009. I will be open from 9 AM to 6 PM. Drop by to buy some parts and visit. Parking in driveway and across the street at the Church. Bring your pickup and your cash! I have a very large assortment of large and small items for your projects. Selection is very large, some of the items are interior, suspension and drivetrain.
Don't have a project? Then you can get that here too!

Located at 511 S Miller Springfield, MO.
Need directions? Call 417-831-5444 or cell 417-860-4208

Here is a link to www.mapquest.com. To get directions from your location.

See you here!:toothy10:

100_1495s.jpg

100_1542sss.jpg

100_1531sss.jpg

so how about a list for all to see--make em want to come to ur sale--maybe i will make the long trip [lol]

I'd be like a kid in a candy stiore.,.LOL....wish it were closer!

I agree with chasduster, I am too far away but I would love to have one of those dashes.

It is far. In late spring or early fall there is no too far.
Good luck

Here is a very partial list of some cars and parts that I have for sale:
71 Dodge Demon 340 green-go (title)
71 Dodge Demon /6 green-go (no title, but you can get one)
67 Dart post /6 three on the tree, maroon runs and drives (title)
67 Dart post 383 built, lots and lots of new stuff, beige, original /6 (title)
67 Dart V8 convertible, GT, auto, lots of stuff (title)
66 Valiant V8 convertible, complete, original, few extra parts (have title,needs transferred to my name)
79 Dodge truck swb, battleship grey, original 6 ready for V8 again (title)

15 8 3/4 a-body rearends, some complete, some missing third members
340 and 360 engines, some auto trans
NO 4 SPEED Stuff - ALL GONE
lots of performace, electrical, small pieces, interior, seats, consoles, steering columns, manual boxes (no quick ratio), lenses, bezels
some 68 Dart stuff
some 70 Dart stuff
Too many things to list literally!
Here are a few pictures I took today while preparing:
Hope to see ya'll here! Thanks for your inquiries!
Stan

:toothy10:

100_1669ss.jpg

100_1670ss.jpg

100_1675ss.jpg

100_1697ss.jpg

100_1686ss.jpg

asking prices on these

71 Dodge Demon 340 green-go (title)
71 Dodge Demon /6 green-go (no title, but you can get one)

how much for a 8 3/4 housing with and without third members. and i need lbp. like whats the range of prices lol

ok pbly a little to much for now lol. sorry. but thats a great deal so if one is around when i get the money together i will let you know. good luck with the sale

Yea. I wish your sale was in the spring, I would drive the few hours to score some stuff. Good luck on your sale.

Yea. I wish your sale was in the spring, I would drive the few hours to score some stuff. Good luck on your sale.

Well I may do it again, maybe late March. Sold quite abit, and I still have a lot left to go thru.

All hemi stuff went fast, have a few small blocks left, all the four speed stuff went fast, still have six a-body 8 3/4 rearends with no thrid members, two cars may have a new home ( will see if they get the money up first ), the garage sale did good.

Thank You for all your inquires and patience with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You Stan and Jenn:toothy10:

Did you sell the Demon 340. If not could you tell me a little about it? Basically, does it have a matching number drive train? What are the codes on the trip tag, and what is the VIN?

Thanks,

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back