Mopar & AMC Fest at Great Lakes Dragaway

-
Damn, where was everybody? I remember seeing the green dart, Nice car. Oh hell, all of 'em are nice! Any more pics? Keep them coming. I'll load more later.

Damn, where was everybody? I remember seeing the green dart, Nice car. Oh hell, all of 'em are nice! Any more pics? Keep them coming. I'll load more later.

There were a ton of lime green cars there today but if your talking about mine, thanks!

I've got a bunch more pics I'll upload when I get to a computer. I wish I would have gotten some video of Chi-town hustler. That car was ridiculous!

Love the olive drab rail.

I was also there--plum crazy Duster----Meet a few members and great racing--Steve

were you parked right on the fence?????????? I was directly across from you,Sitting on the picnic table under the tree--Steve

Hey Swifter,

Glad to finally meet you face to face. It was good to talk to you.

Sorry I did not get to meet the rest of you as well. Next year we will have to organize an informal FABO meeting place/time and fix that.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC09497.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 106
were you parked right on the fence?????????? I was directly across from you,Sitting on the picnic table under the tree--Steve

Yep, next to the orange AAR cuda. I was jealous of you guys under the trees. My wife and I have the sunburn to prove it...

Demon416 pointed your car out to me, but I never got a chance to stop and say hi.

swifter: I went to the can and when I returned you had already gone. Sorry I missed you. Looked at your car earlier. Very nice!

Yep that was me that raced you. I may have smoked you off the line but my reaction time was nothing to be happy about. It still was a lot of fun though

Yep that was me that raced you. I may have smoked you off the line but my reaction time was nothing to be happy about. It still was a lot of fun though

Yeah you dusted me off the line. I'm having issues with my 2bbl carb, and it really was giving me fits on the trip home... Luckily I traded for a 4 barrel intake at the swap meet. :D Now I get to decide what to attach to it...

I was suprised that my grandma car ran a 14.4 @ 90mph though. With a trunk full of junk nonetheless.

Anyway, here are some more pics:

ea72faf7.jpg

2c25f6ab.jpg

7007aeef.jpg

44ff00a0.jpg

a16a21b6.jpg

80e068cc.jpg

It was cool to see a circle track car on the drag strip!
39242f0a.jpg

9b42bdf3.jpg

6 second quarter mile? Me likey!
638bb3de.jpg

552c8005.jpg

I <3 Green!
b44ed78a.jpg

-
Back