Mopar and automotive related signs

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to publicly apologize to Redfish. Due to my lack of organization (and reading my own thread) I accidently sold him the same sign that green1 purchased. Pretty sad that green1 even pointed it out in one of his postings and I missed it!!! Anways, sorry Redfish. If I find another one I'll pass it along to you!!!

My Mopar Missile and Billy's Dodge Bros. signs arrived in the mail today. They're in perfect shape -- better than described! -- well packed, timely shipping, and a very pleasant transaction overall. Hope everybody else is as pleased as we are.

Thank you again! :-D

moparker and shanson - all signs except the "Dixie" related are sold.

Cudachick - glad to hear they arrived safe and sound. A glitch with one sign, but hopefully everyone ends up with what they paid for!!!! Let me know if there are any issues, I will rectify it!!!

GTX sign came today, here it is in it's new home. Thanks Jamie!

74 dart 105.jpg

Did they show up yet??? I sent three boxes of stuff to a guy in Miami Beach, FL...he's recieved two, but not the third!! Dang post office...

Got it yesterday..post office was a little rough with it though...a tiny crease/scuff. But no worries. I'm happy with it and already hung it...I'll try and take a picture...but not sure when.

Again ALOHA and MAHALO!

Got it yesterday..post office was a little rough with it though...a tiny crease/scuff. But no worries. I'm happy with it and already hung it...I'll try and take a picture...but not sure when.

Again ALOHA and MAHALO!

Glad it arrived...sorry it had a rough trip...hopefully everyone has recieved their signs and thanks again to all who purchased:happy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back