Mopar Boycott of Barrett Jackson

-
These BJ guys are idiots when it comes to Mopars.....did anyone just see the curious yellow 71 Cuda v-code car of through? The car was the first 6pak Cuda made in 71, very rare and beautiful, then they show the guy lowering the hood A's the car leaves the block, he just drops the his down and you can hear wham!! What a jackass, the car has a shaker and hood pins, you don't slam those hoods down like that, total disrespect. Another thing that pissed me off was the announcer stopped the bidding when it got slow (car was at 115k) and the guy says "cmon people, this is only half of what the price should be!!!" WTF, who says, the BJ people??? No wonder these cars are bid so high.....all about the money, not the hobby with these clowns :banghead:

Another thing that pissed me off was the announcer stopped the bidding when it got slow (car was at 115k) and the guy says "cmon people, this is only half of what the price should be!!!" WTF, who says, the BJ people??? No wonder these cars are bid so high.....all about the money, not the hobby with these clowns :banghead:

exactly. i wont even turn that crap on.

$140,000 for a custom Gen 1 Camaro but a original AAR only goes for $70,000.
Saving the good ones for us I guess. lol

Wouldn, t you like to knock the glasses off that Steve Davis guy , i would with one swat, idiot.

Yup, a nice ***** slap would do him good, he as well as the other BJ guys.......just can't believe some of the dumb things they say and do....

Steve is the best they got. He at least knows Mopars. The others are European sports car lovers. (early model ricers in my book)

They must be paying Magnante a **** load. He's a Mopar guy and he's not talking as much this year.

Chin spooilers you dumb asses not "those body spoiler things"

I'm so tired of seeing camaros and mustangs its not funny. The bj auction is why the price of cars that need restored are so ridiculous! 10 years ago I would have been able to save a few hundred bucks and go buy a solid dart to fix up. Now you can hardly pick one up for a low 4 figure price! There is a guy here in town that has a solid 66 dart 2dr sedan no cancer, or power train. Just rolling shell. Originally came with /6 auto. He wants $1300 for it!

I'm so tired of seeing camaros and mustangs its not funny. The bj auction is why the price of cars that need restored are so ridiculous! 10 years ago I would have been able to save a few hundred bucks and go buy a solid dart to fix up. Now you can hardly pick one up for a low 4 figure price! There is a guy here in town that has a solid 66 dart 2dr sedan no cancer, or power train. Just rolling shell. Originally came with /6 auto. He wants $1300 for it!

For a clean shell that's not a bad price. Used 1/4 panels are $500+ each and you can expect to pay $200+ for good fenders. tmm

Seems there are more Hemi Cuda "clones or recreations" on there than barracudas ever produced. I'm watching and having good time. I'm amazed at how some classics go for peanuts while restomods and some customs go sky high. Friday the "Color my Gone" tribute only brought $37,400 incl commision. The engine alone cost that. Go figure!

Instead of letting their flashy boats rot in their Florida canals wealthy retirees are switching to rare cars to rot in their garages.

For a clean shell that's not a bad price. Used 1/4 panels are $500+ each and you can expect to pay $200+ for good fenders. tmm

If it were all there, I'd say it was a good price too., but I'm not going to pay new price for well used parts

Like em or not BJ is a way to get a televised car show in January so I watch every year. Also like playing
fantasy bid since real biding is a joke IMHO.

Oldschoolcuda

-
Back