Mopar Car-B-Que 9-11-04

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
i figured i would post this now and then again when its a little closer. mark your calendars and lets see as many members as possible....

site1010.jpg

Mopar Car-B-Que Faq's
Q.What is a "Mopar Car-B-Que"?

A.Mopar Car-B-Que is an all Mopar car show that takes place in Southern New Jersey which gathers some of the nicest Mopars across this great country.

Q. The Mopar Car-B-Que is too far away, I don't see it getting a very large attendence

A. False! Mopars come from all across the country to be with us. From Florida to Maine Texas to Canada! Over 300 of the finest Mopars our last gathering.

Q. My car isn't very pretty the paint is old/only has primer on it now, I don't see why I would want to bring it to a show.

A.Mopar Car-B-Que encourages all owners to bring there cars from Primer to Pristine. Any Mopar qualifies, from a 1948 Coronet to a 2001 PT cruiser. if its Mopar we want you to come and enjoy yourself!

Q. With all the great things that happen at this show. its must cost a fortune to even enter my Mopar!

A. Only a $5 dollar donation is requested. Which goes directly to the James Joseph “Zeke” Fabrizio memorial(more about this later)

More Details.

Show Date: 9/11/04
Show Time 9am-4pm
Location: Minutes away from the Famous Atco Raceway in Atco New Jersey! .5 miles from the race track!!
Directions
Vendors Welcome, sponsors needed!

For Vendor or Sponser information please contact Tom Felice at tomdroptop@aol.com

HOST HOTEL

Berlin Inn Express
Rt. 73 South Berlin NJ.

Tel# 856-767-7711
mention your booking for the Car Show 9/11
to get the discount rate of $79.99 a night

Room has 2 double beds (sleeps 4)

The Hotel is blocking a group of rooms for us but
plesae book as early as possible as they will drop
the rooms blocked & open them to the public as of
8/27 (2weeks before the show)

Attractions:

-100's of Mopars
-Door Prizes all day
-50/50
-Goody Bags (1st 100 cars)
-Dash Plaques (1st 100 cars)
-Host Hotel (info to follow)
-Special Guest: The Dodge Coronet Registry
-All Mopar Model Car show all scales
-Table rentals for vendors avail (limited supply)
-Vendors welcome--> Toys & Collectibles, Parts, Food, Crafts etc.
-9/11 Memorial Service. Appearance by the Camden County Emerald Society Pipes and Drums

Sheduled to appear:
-Emerald Society Pipes and Drums (tenative)
-Original Sox & Martin Duster
-The Tactical Unit S.W.A.T. Van & officers to answer questions.

A little too far for me. I went to ATCO once with Lou and Jimi V. Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock show. I stared at the rear view mirror all the way down. I sat in the middle of a regular cab Ram.

FM3 your not too far. Barnegat is about an hour and 15min from the show. NICE ride though!! HOPE to see you there!

-
Back