Mopar Christmas Items

-

KP

Reaction score
So what Mopar goodies did some of you members get or give for Christmas?

All I got was a really nice Dodge Nascar jacket. The only problem is I really don't like Nascar enough to wear it.

Hey Gts340 I wish santa had brought me one. Wanna trade for a fruitcake lol

i gotta box of goodies from mancini racing that I was more exited to open than my christmas presents. New 360 centersump oil pan, mopar performance chrome igition box, KYB adjustable gas shocks, leaf spring clamps and a brand new chrome set of DIRECT CONNECTION valve covers that look better than i thought they would.

Can I come to your home for Christmas next year???

Can I come to your home for Christmas next year???

technically they were not christmas presents because i paid for them and they just happen to show up the day after christmas but i still had more fun opening a box of new parts.:-D ohh yeah, i ordered a new clutch kit too, to bad santa coudnt have brought me that, next paycheck is going to be much appreciated.

I got this...

Compressor.jpg

It spent 4 hours yesterday running a blast cabinet cleaning up mopar parts.

Hey KSP i just noticed where your from,i'm about 100miles north of you.
I get down to York every couple years for the Street Rod show.

The wife got a truckload of Mopar stuff for Christmas. Her Swinger finally got the new 390 & 904 installed under the hood and on the inside she got a new set of Autometer gauges and the recently refurbished instrument cluster (done by Auto Instruments - Nice Job - Thanks guys!) went in as well. Her birthday is tomorrow so I kind of rolled it all together... We took the car out for it's maiden voyage with the new power plant on Monday. Got a few of the usual bugs to sort out...but nothing major. I'll try to post some pics in the next few days.

As for me, I just got to bolt everything together. She won't buy me any parts without a detailed list and I didn't give her one this year. I guess I needed the new clothes anyway...LOL!

I got the set of gold plated Barracuda keys and fob I wanted. Those will be regifted. I've promised the red car to my grand daughter when she graduates high school. When I went to pick up the console brackets at the fab shop I learned they had built fixtures for bending the things. They gave them to me with a "Merry Christmas" and "Bring these back if you need more of these parts." Didn't get the Alsa Killer Cans chrome kit. Not complaining though. I'm happy :)

-
Back