Mopar chrome box

-
It can be used on any engine, period.

I am going to use one on my 170/ along with the NGK plugs that I was told the way to go with my slant, I have the blue box now. As you can see it was a cheep one and puked all over my inner fender, I have an aluminum plate I will be attaching it to so it will not mess up my new paint, when it get's painted.

Attachments

• Picture 087.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Duals%20all%20HOOKED%20UP%20033.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 215
I was told to use a 1/4 ohm resistor with the chrome box, but also was told it isn't good to use on a street car that is a driver.

I have a chrome box and don't know if that was the problem but the coil (mopar coil) started leaking and went bad after running the chrome box for about one summer.

I was told to use a 1/4 ohm resistor with the chrome box, but also was told it isn't good to use on a street car that is a driver.

I have a chrome box and don't know if that was the problem but the coil (mopar coil) started leaking and went bad after running the chrome box for about one summer.

The coil has it's own issue and is not at afult due to the Chrome box.

The Chrome box I have run for the past 10+ years on my Cuda and for a short spell of 2 years straight as a daily driver. Who ever told you it wasn't good for a daily driver, walk away from the no nothing idiot and keep walking away.

Only difference is chrome box is rated for higher rpm. 7000 I think. Memike unless you're gonna spin that slant over 6 k orange box is fine.

-
Back