Mopar Collectors Guide Arrival?

-

Useless

Reaction score
So last month I got a subscription to Mopar Collectors Guide at a show. It was hard to pass up a years worth of magazines and a shirt for $30. Anyway, they gave me the April issue (I think) and said they'd have to mail my shirt. I got the shirt within a week but I've yet to see a May issue which is the one shown on their site currently.

What I want to know is, if any of you subscribe...when do your issues arrive?I haven't had a chance to check and see if it's hit the news stand yet, but if everyone else got theirs a while back I need to get on the horn to try and get another copy; no sense in missing out on something I'm paying for.

Hang in there you will get it. Usually takes like 6-8 weeks after the show to see your first issue, but you will subsequently get 11 more after that.

Take a look at your address label when your first copy is received.

I signed up at a show in Atlanta last month, just got my first copy - the August issue. I note that my subscription runs out in May '09...
C

The August issue came in the mail Saturday, my subscription also runs out in May '09, I guess it was June 10th (Farmington) when I subscribed.

I think we need to shoot them an email and ask why we only get 10 mos.
C

I think we need to shoot them an email and ask why we only get 10 mos.
C

I believe we will get the full 12 issues, I'm not sure if you've noticed but their dated a few months in advance while the content is a few months old. I was looking thru the August issue and most of the content is from back in April. The dates one the magazine don't make sense, but they don't really matter either.

I look for the subscription to end with the July '09 issue.

-
Back