Mopar Colors in Rattle Spray Cans

-

cudaracer

Reaction score
I was going to seek out local sites to get a can or two of my mopar color in a rattle can for some under hood touch up. Anybody know who sells it in metro Detroit area?

thanks

There are some places that can mix your color and put it in a spray bomb for you. Might be worth looking into.

Some NAPA stores will do it, last cans I bought were $13 few years ago in my area.

just picked up 6 cans $210 with tax. 73 duster dark brown ,charged extra because of metal flake in factory paint ,Sherwin Williams auto paint.

I got mine from my local napa store last year. If I remember right it was under 15 bucks

Check out the ''Color Match'' series by Duplicolor.
They had the KG8 (Sherwood green metallic) that i used on my '74 Dart Sport.......
I got it at Canadian Tire up here, don't know where they sell it in the U.S.

We need a "sticky" for paint codes and for suppliers!
For example, Im looking at repainting the console top plate on dads 67 cuda. Who is a supplier for the "silver"? Reviews???

I get my touch up from the body shop supply department at my parts supplier , they put the laser on the car and presto perfect match , the kid even picked up on the 3% gold pearl the painter had added to the stock colour . It was about 30 bucks for a rattle can and a small bottle of touch up .

-
Back