Status
Not open for further replies.

ONEBADMK8

Administrator
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Custom 8 inch quartz movement Mopar Clocks.

I am about to spend some loot on this if the interest is high enough. I can have these ready to ship immediately.

We can do these in ANY color, any graphic, any logo, car clubs, race teams, your cars picture, you doing a burnout, any saying you see posted here with ANY pic you supply or we already may have.

Plus we will have many stock files ready to ship as well.
Custom work is extra.

Here are some samples:

duster1.jpg

blower1.jpg

For a plastic 8.5 inch wallclock with your picture of your choice and one of our sayings they are $21.00 each plus s&h. You can upgrade to an AWESOME 12 inch heavy stainless steel version not available anywhere, completely custom designs. We have hundreds of files to choose from or you can provide your own.

Heres a sample of the 12 inch ss clock.

dusterss1.jpg

Any interest? I need to know how many blanks to buy and what style.

Sorry, the stianless steel 2 inch clocks are $39.99 plus s&h.

I would like one 8" with my signature picture and Be still it senses fear.

Without the Hemi power under it.

Let me know.

I can use your picture no problem but I will need a 150 dpi picture size minimum. It would be $24.99 on the 8 inch plus S&H.

onehellofadart said:
:???: What is a 150 dpi picture?

150 dpi is the resolution. If you print from a 72 dpi (net standard) the quality is horrible. If your pic was taken with a digital camera then I would need the raw version of it thats all.

mikesduster said:
do you have any other pictures beside the 2 you shown??
and how long would it take to get one?

Yes, what do you want? If I do not have it I can find it pretty easily or just design it from scratch.

They take about a week total to your door.

I would like if still available 1 each..."be still it senses fear" regular 12 inch and I gotta get other pics for you...would you rather send them all at once and how do I pay you...Thanks nice stuff...

i want a clock that say I BET MY CARS GOT MOPAR THEN YOURS WITH A DODGE DART SPORT IN THE BACKGROUND

STILL dong these clocks ??? how do i get a pic to you?? sounds like a normal internet digital pic isnt good enough from what you are saying ??? 8 inch clock,,,info

I hate to chime in with "stupid" ideas but how bout forabodiesonly.com clock's .....14,000 potential customers. not a lot of setup to make a run so they could go for a bit less :cheers:

I wanna get one with my face on it, just when I'm really tired and mad, like really mad, hung over, pissed off, dark circles under the eyes, grease on the face and, well, Like I just lost to a Nova.

YEA! That's the face I want, that one with a look of you knowing your gonna get hurt.....bad.

Muha ha ha ha ha

I wanna get one with my face on it, just when I'm really tired and mad, like really mad, hung over, pissed off, dark circles under the eyes, grease on the face and, well, Like I just lost to a Nova.

YEA! That's the face I want, that one with a look of you knowing your gonna get hurt.....bad.

Muha ha ha ha ha

Dart Board.....LOL............JK :read2:

I have to see if I have any leftover clocks at all. If I find any Ill post it in this thread.

I would like one later so the car is ready...is this a one time offer ?

I see the thread is a bit old..

Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back