Mopar Cylinder Heads Aluminum P4532900

-

Frost

Reaction score
I am looking at a set of Mopar aluminum cylinder heads P4532900. Does anyone have any information on these heads they might share with me.

Thanks 70aarcuda

Do you have any info on how are these heads compared to the edelbrock heads or say the cast iron RHS heads?

From memory that number is the casting number for both the MP magnum aluninum and the MP small port commando as they share the same identical port layouts however the magnum version has 10 valve cover bolts and traditional magnum rockers etc. Out of the box they flow very poorly around 220 cfm on the intake as cast. However when ported they will flow side by side a edelbrock with similar amount of port work.
Their is quite alot of factory rejects sets on ebay currently but as long as all holes have been drilled and tapped they are usuable. However most of them seem to still need seats installed, cut and guides installed and honed. That alone will run arond $4-500.
RyanJ has done a few sets as not alot of guys seem to have touched them

Thanks 70aarcuda

Do you have any info on how are these heads compared to the edelbrock heads or say the cast iron RHS heads?

I would buy the RHS or Eddy head long before I bought the mopar magnum aluminum head.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DODGE-318-3...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item519cda90fd

They only part number is P4532900. They are raw castings, seats have not been cut or installed you can build them to your own specs.

Comment taken from Hughes Engines concerning the mopar magnum heads..LOL

3. The factory aluminum, this head, in our opinion, was designed by a person or group that had no idea of what they were doing or how to do it, and we will waste no more of your time or our web site discussing it!

-
Back