Mopar disney pixar make over!

What do you think of my pixar mopar editing?

• Total voters
-
Ok guys, I did another one that I personally think is pretty nifty lol...its of another fabo members car ( who I hope does not mind and if so just let me know and I will take it down)

what I did on this one is pretty much the same as the others just a couple different facial charecteristics and the biggest difference which I am sure some of you will drool over and some of you may hate....is I choped in an 09 challenger grill onto this duster....I think it gives it a cool look.

Yes that right...I can do more then just make your car look like a cartoon lol

duster pixared.jpg

This one is for our very own mod WAGGIN.

I think you will like it buddy, atleast I hope so lol.

I had to custom make the eyes...like fully custom make them.

And I thought the waggin and the blue shade in it would be a nice touch so I tossed it in there.

The bumper was a HUGE pain but this is what I ended up with.

waggin done.jpg

There was a new Challenger in Pixars Cars. His name was Snotrod and his tagline was "every time he sneezed he blew a head gasket" He ended up on the cutting room floor.

snot rod.JPG

There was a new Challenger in Pixars Cars. His name was Snotrod and his tagline was "every time he sneezed he blew a head gasket" He ended up on the cutting room floor.

First of all, good job on doing Curtis's waggin. I am still trying to figure out how you're doing the front bumpers, lol. It's not working out so well for me.

As for "Snotrod"... he shoulda been in the movie!!! Very cool

First of all, good job on doing Curtis's waggin. I am still trying to figure out how you're doing the front bumpers, lol. It's not working out so well for me.

I am not sure what you guys are talking about? snotrod was in the movie!!!.....granted he only had two small parts but he was in the movie....once towords the beginning of the movie when "MAC" falls asleep on the highway and snot rod sneezes and does a burnout and wakes him up and his second spot in the movie is at the end when him and a few little tuner cars are locked up in a impound lot ... And someone mentioned he was a new challenger but he was an old challenger.

2012 is when the new CARS 2 comes out.....can only hope he gets a bigger role and maybe the addition of some muscle characters

Front bumpers are a bit tricky.

waggins was a pain lol

ok ok now I have a question. ( nice photochoppin' by the way )
Were there ever any folding sun shades for windshields with the "Cars" eyes retailed ?

Were there ever any folding sun shades for windshields with the "Cars" eyes retailed ?
\

I personally have never seen any and I have always thought it would be a good idea, but there are a couple of guys in this thread talking about that...I believe waggin was one of them, anyhow...a few people have said that they have seen them.......so they must make them

I have seen them in cars before. I think they were sold at Cracker Barrell but I can't remember.

Here is one of fellow fabo member, brian kaplans 73 duster.

Hope this is what you were looking for!

brian kaplans duster original.jpg

briankaplans duster resize.jpg

Hey thanks for the comments guys....Im glad you like them.

Hope to see them as signature pics!

-
Back