MOPAR DOOR HINGE RESTORATION SERVICE

-
Hey Leo what do you charge for a rebuild

Here is a current price list.
Thanks
Leo
Sorry for the awful photos, but could you rebuild the hinges off my '66 Dart? They look identical to '67+ hinges, but figured you would know for sure.

1671313254300.png

1671313287970.png

I'm also curious as to why or what is different about the '66 B body hinge that it's not on the price list! Thanks!

The 66 dart uses a B-body style upper and the standard A-B-body lower.
I can't see the side that matters in your pictures. All of the 66-70 B-body and 66-76 A-body have a problem with stress cracking.
I will attach some pictures. Sometimes we can fix them, but no guarantee on how long they will last. It is a design problem.
66 was a transition year for Mopar hinges. Some are hybrids and the parts are different on the lowers.
They are the same price as all 62 -70 B-body front hinges.
Leo

bad hinge crack 2.jpg

The 66 dart uses a B-body style upper and the standard A-B-body lower.
I can't see the side that matters in your pictures. All of the 66-70 B-body and 66-76 A-body have a problem with stress cracking.
I will attach some pictures. Sometimes we can fix them, but no guarantee on how long they will last. It is a design problem.
66 was a transition year for Mopar hinges. Some are hybrids and the parts are different on the lowers.
They are the same price as all 62 -70 B-body front hinges.
Leo

View attachment 1716023418
Thank you. I just inspected mine after I got them off and I couldn't find any cracks in those areas. They appear to be in good shape, just a little sloppy.

-
Back