-
Status
Not open for further replies.

412 Stroker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Mopar Electronic Ignition conversion for a small block for sale, The dizzy is used but in perfect condition, new cap and rotor, the Acel coil included is used also, the resistor never been used and the wiring harness is brand new, the orange ignition box was hooked up once for testing only. complete setup $100.00 plus shipping from 54313.
paypal preferred. thanks

Attachments

• dizzy.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 402
  • electronic igniton a.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 393
Don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but on Bloomington, Indiana Craigslist there is another small block ignition set up for sale. This is the second time I have seen it listed there. 1st time it was $100. Do a search for

Mopar Perf. Elect. Ignition Kit

(Hope this helps out someone that needs one.)

You did hijack let the man sell his stuff they arent hard to find and he has one for sale at a fair price.

You did hijack let the man sell his stuff they arent hard to find and he has one for sale at a fair price.

What I was trying to do after reading the post right before mine, was offer another option to someone who needed or was looking for these parts, but missed it because it was sold. The post RIGHT BEFORE mine said it was SOLD, thats why I posted it. Maybe I read it wrong, maybe not, but was only trying to help out other Mopar fans, both people selling the part, and someone looking for the part. Hope I didn't offend you TELSLK

Don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but on Bloomington, Indiana Craigslist there is another small block ignition set up for sale. This is the second time I have seen it listed there. 1st time it was $100. Do a search for

Mopar Perf. Elect. Ignition Kit

(Hope this helps out someone that needs one.)

Thanks for the tip....Parts are enroute to my house as we speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back