Mopar Enthusiast magazine

-
Hopefully they'll plug FABO good. I'll be at the news stand when it comes out. Someone keep us posted the minute you get yours.

Mopar Enthusiast Magazine is only published once every two months and the December issue is presently out. It shouldn`t be too long before we see the next issue. I am so glad this story finally got picked up, it is so very worthy of writing.

I'm glad this story is getting some well deserved publicity. It is great that the other car enthusiasts (bowties and blue ovals) find out how the great members from FABO (Mopar) are all getting together to help people out. They helped me a while back during a tough time after my stroke. I can't believe Mopar Muscle Magazine never picked up the story. Oh well their loss. Congratulations Mike on soon to become famous!

Awesome news! It was so much fun eh?

I remember calling to my wife from the office every half hour or so "Hey Lisa, we've another $50 pledged!! It's going to happen, we're going to buy this guy a car!!" and she thought it was so cool that we could do this over the 'net and be so self-less and generous for no other reason than because we love cars and want a car guy to get a car, ya know?

Congradulations Mike, it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I still remember my wifes reaction when I told her we were all buying you a car, at first she thought I had had a stroke and lost my mind then she realized that this was really something and would ask what the total was every hour or so.

Terry

65s and Demon: Same around here. When all this was happening after a few days i finally told the wife and then she felt cheated that i didn't tune her up at the very beginning but when i told her she was on it like a dog on a bone. It was the main topic of conversation for many weeks. I haven't told her yet about the " FABO CAR "

just got my copy in the mail - nice writeup guys!!!

Dave, What month is it ? I have to get one in the morning.

it comes out really late on the news stand. the current issue had a yellow 72 dart on the cover. you want the issue with a new and old chally on the cover.

this one.

frontpg_left.jpg

:angry7: I called Advance and Autozone as soon as I saw this and neither of them have the new issue yet. So before heading out make sure you call so you dont waste a trip. They told me that all of their magazines come from their corporate wharehouse not the publisher so it might still be a few weeks. Sucks because nobody else around here sells it.

I *THINK* that subscribers get it a week or two earlier then then newsstand... i could be wrong though...

I *THINK* that subscribers get it a week or two earlier then then newsstand... i could be wrong though...

probably even longer. especially at advanced and auto zone. talking almost a month later then the people that subscribe. atleast the subscribers that actually recieve the magazine...lol

I guess the question he stated was why
and how come yall did this for me.
and a list of who.
Because we could and we wanted too.

Hay @Joeychgo , still looking but it seems to be this month and year of this thread, and for the members here, a read about the history

memike 004.jpg

-
Back