Mopar fan

-

howiedodat

Reaction score
Hello, I just signed up for your forum. I thought I should, since it has been VERY helpful when I am in need of Mopar information. I don't own a A body, although when I bought my car, thats what I was hoping to find. I have a 1968 B body that I have had about 2 years now. When I get in a jam, I come to your site for a dose of ideas and information. This is a GREAT site for any Mopar fan. If its any consolation, my car has A body disc brakes on the front. Thanks for a great site. John

Thanks. I know some forums are protective of thier core and I didn't want to intrude, but the site is the best I have found for early Mopar information. Thanks again, John

Welcome John!!
You have a great car and sound like a great car owner too.:thumblef:
We enjoy seeing new good folks jump in and share there thouhts.
I would like to take a closer peek at your nice RR.
I hope you hang around and enjoy this great site.
Heck!! I don't have an A bodie anymore, but that will change shortly.:clock:
Glad to have ya, so jump on in and enjoy.:thumleft:

Nice P L Y M O U T H !!

I like the hotwheels too.
What kinda wheels are they?

Nobody gonna bash a B-body here, John, and it looks like you gotta killer paint job on that thing.

I have a 66 Plymouth Valiant V100 2dr sedan. Bought the car because it was a no option car(very lite). Only option the car does have is the 225 /6 and 3 on the tree. Car had only 46000 miles on it when I bought it. I'm put in a Mopar Performance 360 create motor and a 4-speed. Hpoefully have it running in Spring. Have almost all the parts I need to start now. Wish I knew how to post pic's?

Terry

Welcome John :thumblef:

Beaver Lake.JPG

Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad I came. The wheels I picked from Discount Tire and they actually say "Hot Wheels " on the center cap. I really don't know who makes the wheel. 17 x 8 front and 17 x 10 rear. John

Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad I came. The wheels I picked from Discount Tire and they actually say "Hot Wheels " on the center cap. I really don't know who makes the wheel. 17 x 8 front and 17 x 10 rear. John

Welcome John, actually you'll find a few of us are converted B Body people. This is my first Abody after roadrunners, chargers and Super Bees but I'm feeling much better.

Terry

P6020033 (Small).JPG

U will have fun here. Feel like I need to be a newbie again, been awhile! Have fun.
Rich
:drinkers:
:wav:

-
Back