Mopar Fever

-

MR.7DUSTER3

His money, My time
Reaction score
We just got our 360 back from the engine shop, It was supposed to be painted orange but the blue is growing on us. We got a little case of that awesome Mopar Fever and decided to get the valve covers and air cleaner to match.Oh and a little sticker for all the imports here in So Cal :)
PICT1355.jpg

PICT1353.jpg

PICT1359.jpg

PICT1358.jpg

I just finished my engine, I wanted to paint it blue, my son wanted Hemi orange. I ended up painting black. The blue looks good though.

We Used" Orange Engine" In Anaheim ,talk To Jim,he's Awsome.i Would Highly Recomend Him.his Phone # Is (714)635-4030.hope This Helps

Bob\bryce

Nice! You'll love those valve covers. I had some on a engine years ago and they are easy to keep clean.

That looks sweet. Now you make want to pull mine out to re do it. I also liike your window sticker. that's cool. I have in my back window...Only wimps wear bowties. But it is a small one.

I sure would be proud !!!!
It looks perfect. :headbang: Don't change anything.

Where did you get the sticker from? I want one badly. And maybe you can throw a bonus 360 with it. :farao:

I got the sticker custom made from a place called "the Block" its an outdoor mall in SoCal. One of the vendors there made it for me. He actually made two, One for me and one for his display. First Mopar customer apparently :)

MR.7DUSTER3 said:
We Used" Orange Engine" In Anaheim ,talk To Jim,he's Awsome.i Would Highly Recomend Him.his Phone # Is (714)635-4030.hope This Helps

Bob\bryce

Thanks! I will have to give him a call, plus that place is only a couple of miles from my house!

7DUSTER3 said:
I got the sticker custom made from a place called "the Block" its an outdoor mall in SoCal. One of the vendors there made it for me. He actually made two, One for me and one for his display. First Mopar customer apparently :)

Hey which store made that for you?

As you can see the pics of our progress on this engine set up,We are going with the Edelbrock intake/carb with the Mopar air cleaner.Question is will our stock hood close or will we have to go with a different hood or scoops? Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Bob/ Bryce

MR.7DUSTER3 said:
As you can see the pics of our progress on this engine set up,We are going with the Edelbrock intake/carb with the Mopar air cleaner.Question is will our stock hood close or will we have to go with a different hood or scoops? Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Bob/ Bryce

Hey man, what kind of kit did you have to use in order to attach that carb to your throttle? Someone told me the increased height of the Edelbrock setup would necessitate some type of adaptation.

We havent run across that problem yet, the carb is just sitting on the intake right now.but i beleive our stock throttle bracket will work --I hope

Bob

-
Back