mopar from birth

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
Hey nice to see all the cars on here and the fact you guys are more helpful then most forums but that does tend to run with mopars lol my dad built and race mopar for years so I've been hooked as long as I can remember I'm 28 now live in ridgefield wa and have owned many mopars several darts dusters and chargers my favorite was my 67valiant I lost in a house fire right now I'm working on a73 360duster I ordered the shops sassy grass green has the go wing only need a small bolt set of rally wheels so hard to find lol I'll post pics tomorrow when she gets home from the exhaust shop if anyone is close be cool to meet you going to be at the pir wensday cruise and drag this week

Welcome. You'll get lots of info and help here from some great people. Post lots of pics, everyone here loves pics!

Thanks ill get pics up soon wish you didn't have to host them some where first lol I never joined forums because of all the bs people pull but everyone here like the good old mopar guys I'm use to

few more pics hate what the guy did to the tail lights but he replaced the sheet metal so itll be eazy fix

Welcome aboard. Lot of helpful folks here. BTW 73 should have large bolt pattern. But, someone will confirm and post.

-
Back