Mopar graveyard

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

82CRUISER

Reaction score
not sure why the original thread got removed but any one looking for parts for mopars check it out. I have abuch of pics from when I went there

IMG_2951.JPG

Probably because you have given us pretty much ZERO information. Just one picture of a car
What exactly are we supposed to check out?

If they are your cars you can start a sale thread. If you are just telling us about the cars for sale by someone else it goes in Mopar general discussion. If you are looking to buy parts from these cars and resell the parts, it needs to go in Mopar parts. Tell us a little more about what you are up to.

not sure why the original thread got removed but any one looking for parts for mopars check it out. I have a bunch of pics from when I went there. It's called Billy west racing garage located in Selma Nc

IMG_2945.JPG

IMG_2899.JPG

bet you find a car in there :poke:
does anybody have the name, address, phone number, location,etc of this place? at least that way I can look this place up and see what parts he has available. in sw florida we have nothing. no yards to walk through and look for parts, everything here is from the mid nineties and up. what I wouldn't to be able to walk through a real parts yard and find old cars to pick from.

does anybody have the name, address, phone number, location,etc of this place? at least that way I can look this place up and see what parts he has available. in sw florida we have nothing. no yards to walk through and look for parts, everything here is from the mid nineties and up. what I wouldn't to be able to walk through a real parts yard and find old cars to pick from.
according to Google -
Billy west racing garage
Address: 819 Batten Farm Rd, Selma, NC 27576
Phone: (919) 965-5405

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back