Mopar Heaven

-

rc14

jr member
Reaction score
I have been hearing about a Guy here local that has a few orig Mopars that was for sale. All orig motors, paint, low miles no restos so i was in the area and i looked him up. Very nice guy he showed me his show room, wow 65 383 Cornet, 68 charger 440 4V white, 54 or 55 dodge with red ram hemi, and a real nice 70 swinger dart 340 orange cali car bucket seats, 04 viper truck black with only 17000 mile. my jaw was hanging down and drowling all over my shoes and then he said come here, he takes me to the back room and what do i see orange superbird 440, and a 69 charger i did not know what to say. all cars are low miles orig everything and all of them are for sale. But i know i can't aford any of them. He also had a 426 hemi setting in the corner not sure of year but it was ready to go and not a crate motor.
Very nice Guy and the cars were unreal.

can you provide contact information for this gentleman

sorry guys i did not take a camera with me. and i am not sure he would want that. The man has a gold mine and most of them guys try to protect the Gold. i know i would.

I would almost bet he would let someone take pics. I would think if he is trying to sell a little advertising would do him good.

Hey Would that happen to be Gary Garren. He deals in those types of cars. He is a great guy but knows what he has. I have bought a couple of cars from him. See Ya!

I know it would be cool to have all that but what good is it all if you don't share it or build it? It just sits and rots away and the wife gets the money in the auction when you die. I would love to have a hugh field of mopars and keep everybody here in parts cheap, I would get a better joy out of that than looking out my window at all of it. Of course building them would be fun because the parts are just outside! There was a guy here that had 40 acres of old cars and no one could even look at them. when he died his wife sent them all to the crusher.

-
Back